Elopak respects each individual's right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at Elopak's Web site.
Elopak collects information through our Web site at several points. We collect the following information about primary visitors:
- Statistical information about page views and browser types along with visitor's IP addresses
- Email addresses used explicitly for online registration
- User profiles are used in areas with restricted logins
We also employ cookies to facilitate personalization functions throughout our site. (A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user's computer hard drive to be a unique identifier. Our cookies have an expiration time, set to expire within 1 hour. Our cookies do not collect personally identifiable information, except when used to in restricted areas that require a user login.
The information collected by Elopak will be used for traffic analysis, personalization functions, and as a planning basis for future extensions of our online services.
We do not share identifiable user data with third parties.
We offer links to other Web sites, but we are not responsible for their content. If you notice that a site linked from elopak.com appears to contain questionable material, please contact us so we can review that link. Please note: When you click on links to other Web sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Elopak.com stores no personally identifiable information in our online databases, with the exception of areas and applications that require a personal user login to access. If you have a user login or profile for any of those closed areas, you may request immediate deletion of your profile data. Information entered into web contact forms is not permanently stored in our online database but sent to us via email.
If problems arise, users may contact Elopak by phone, email or in written form. We are committed to resolving issues within 48 hours of receiving your notice.
DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
Elopak protects user information with the following security measures:
- SSL encryption for business applications
- Encryption of all passwords
- Password protection of our online databases
- Firewall protection used to shield our online servers
- Restricted permissions based on user roles
- Keeping as little personally identifiable information on our servers as possible
- Timely application of security patches on our servers