is in your
Elopak was founded in Norway in 1957 and is a leading, global supplier of sustainable packaging and filling equipment. We produce cartons for beverages such as milk and juice, as well non-food liquids for instance detergent and soap. The iconic Pure-Pak® carton is a natural choice and aims to leave the customer product unchanged and the world unharmed.
The pack of 2,600 people around the world is guided by our vision; “Chosen by people, packaged by nature”. Reflecting the company promises ofEmpower,UniteandAccelerate, our people make sustainable packaging real with tangible impact on end-user consumption. Across borders, we are united in providing a natural and convenient alternative to plastic bottles.
Elopak was listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs) in 2021. We sell in excess of 14 billion cartons every year across more than 70 countries. Sustainability is at the core of everything we are and everything we do. Thus, we are a proud UN Global Compact participant and have been carbon neutral since 2016. For more information, go to www.elopak.com or follow us @Pure_Pak on Twitter and @Elopak on LinkedIn.
Field Service Engineer (m/w/d)
Elopak has a fantastic opportunity for an experience field service engineer to join one of the most reputable and environmentally friendly companies within the packaging industry. We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join the team, due to expansion within the business. This position is intended to support mainly customer across Spain.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Plan, inspect and execute preventive maintenance programs (PMP) for our state-of-the-art filling equipment with the aim to keep high levels of production efficiency.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, kit installations etc of filling machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Maintain, verify and monitor the filling equipment’s, spare part stocks, and personal assigned equipment (computer, tools, working clothes…) in optimal conditions.
- Assure highest quality standards.
- Apply and follow all company procedures and basic principles.
- Daily report of activities in the system. Prepare spare parts warranty reports following company procedures. Prepare technical reports.
- Respect and follow all Safety and Health rules during the work, including all customer internal rules and procedures.
- Support claims efficiency trials and audits.
- Recommend changes and modifications in working procedures.
- Basic Technical support for operators and other customer personnel, including production support.
- Inform about strategic relevant issues, customer requests, and any other deviation over standards
- Education in mechanical or electronic background
- Experience in food industry performing similar tasks is desirable
- English fluency
- Available to travel across mainly Spain from Monday to Friday. Supporting other countries can be expected to a less extent
- Normal working time from Monday to Friday
- Organizational skills and attention to details
- General PC user skills office, as an example MS Office, MS Outlook
- Company Car
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company mobile and laptop
- Daily allowance when travelling
- Personalized competence development
If you are interested in this opportunity, please share with us your CV.