Speaking up and reporting unethical behavior
Elopak is committed to building a culture of trust. To support this commitment, we encourage our employees and third parties working with us to raise concerns and report any suspected or potential breaches of laws, regulations or internal company policies (such as the Elopak Code of Conduct). Concerns may include, but are not limited to:
- Conflicts of interests
- Insider trading
- Violations of competition laws
- Breaches of confidentiality
- Harassment and discrimination
- Excessive gifts or hospitality
- Fraudulent accounting
- Work safety, health and security violations
- Violations of environmental laws
- Violations of human rights laws
Employees have the right and responsibility to report concerns. As an employee, you are encouraged to discuss and report concerns directly to your line manager. In the case you are uncomfortable reporting concerns to your line manager, or your line manager has not addressed a concern appropriately, you may also raise concerns to Human Resources or Group Legal and Compliance. If you cannot report using these channels, the concern can also be reported through Elopak’s whistleblower helpline. The helpline accommodates for anonymous reports. The whistleblower helpline is hosted by a third party provider, KPMG.
Elopak will not tolerate retaliation against anyone who speaks up. There will be no impact on the individual’s professional career for reporting possible violations in good faith.
In the whistleblower helpline you can report through the below channels:
- Online: Fill in an online form to report the concern. The form is available in English, Spanish, Norwegian, Danish, French, German, Russian and Dutch.
- E-mail: You can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: You can call directly to: +47-406 39 400. This service is available Monday to Friday 09:00-15:30 hours (GMT+1). Your phone number will not be displayed to the receiver of the call.